Hello again,

The results of an EBSCO-sponsored survey, "The Future of the Academic
Information Supply Chain", are being revealed in our keynote
presentation at the UKSG Conference.  Up to 130 leading industry
professionals were requested to share their insight into industry trends
and all the results will be revealed in our presentation, "Endangered
species - myths and reality:  an evidence-based exploration of some of
the myths - and truths - prevalent in the information industry today".
Our Vice President and European General Manager, Ian Middleton will be
presenting in the Lomond Auditorium, SECC, on Wednesday 28th at 12.30 -
don't miss it!

Please alternatively come to visit EBSCO on Stand No. 76/77 to have your
free copy of the White Paper sent to you.

Also, just a quick reminder that if you'd like add a bit of sparkle to
your day, don't miss your chance to win a bottle of champagne in our
business card raffle!

We look forward to seeing you in Glasgow and to catching up with your
news and views.

Best regards,

The EBSCO team

EBSCO Information Days:  the ideal environment where you can learn how
to deliver value to your institution, improve discovery, make effective
fund allocation, update your product knowledge and discover time-saving
new services, while networking with colleagues in a social environment.
To find out more and register now, go to www.ebsco.com/opendays.