Good Morning to you all,

A hot topic at this year's UKSG is "delivering value to your
institution".

Do come and see EBSCO on Stand No. 76/77 where new tools and packages
will be demonstrated, which help to justify your spending against ROI.
No need to come at a fixed time - you're welcome to stop by and talk to
a member of the EBSCO team whenever it's convenient to you.

Come to visit us on Stand No. 76/77 and update your product knowledge by
learning more about:

* EBSCO Discovery Service - an exciting tool that provides users with a
simple yet powerful index of your library's information resources,
accessed through a single search box.

* Usage Consolidation - our new tool to help you to identify the
most-and least-used articles, publishers and platforms in your online
resources, as well as cost-per-use.  Live usage statistics, carried out
as an integral part of your day-to-day activities, will save you many
hours of data retrieval and formatting.

To also add a bit of sparkle to your day, don't miss your chance to win
a bottle of Champagne in our business card raffle!

We look forward to seeing you at UKSG and to catching up with your news
and views.

Best regards,
The EBSCO team

EBSCO Information Days:  the ideal environment where you can learn how
to deliver value to your institution, improve discovery, make effective
fund allocation, update your product knowledge and discover time-saving
new services, while networking with colleagues in a social environment.
www.ebsco.com/opendays