Hi,
I have listed some useful apps and mobile friendly websites on a web
page http://www.keele.ac.uk/healthlibrary/mobile/ and do occaisional
promotion.
I think we have issues with staff skill and confidence in promoting
these, as mentioned by someone else we are also wary of being expected
to support them. Also we have terrible reception in the library which
would make promotion & support in the library very difficult. We don't
have a mobile-friendly website either.
Last year I had a look at our google analytics for the website & the
page-access profile for mobile use was different than for non-mobile use
which was interesting and I'll review later this year.

Cheryl.