Hi Rachel,

I suspect it may be something to do with the proxy configuration at
Bedfordshire, going by the error message and the fact that Brunel and De
Montfort can get in OK. I recommend you have a chat with your proxy
administrators.

(I can't test it myself I'm afraid, because my home organisation is not
a subscriber to the Xplore service).

Cheers,

Sara Hopkins
UK federation support team

--
Sara Hopkins
Support Team

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.