From: Taylor, Sarah [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 March 2012 11:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Electronic resource apps

Hi all,

With more electronic resources launching apps, I was just wondering if
any of you are actively promoting/publicising them to your users? If so,
how, and if not, why not? I've got my own thoughts on the matter, but
wondered what others were doing.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Taylor

Electronic Resources Librarian

The Peter Marsh Library

University of Bolton

Deane Road

Bolton

BL3 5AB

01204 903099

Please note that my normal working days are Mondays, Tuesdays and
Thursdays

This electronic message contains information from Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately at [log in to unmask]

This Trust is committed to openness and transparency, and this commitment is supported by the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Under the Act, any recorded information held by the Trust, including this message, unless legally exempt, may be subject to public disclosure.

Activity and use of the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust E-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored for viruses and other harmful material.