Just a note about Mahara (FolioFor.me) and other online portfolio services.

Mahara's terms and conditions include:

"Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose." http://foliofor.me/terms.php

Be careful what personal/contact information you upload, or anything of which you may want to claim ownership (e.g. your writing/research). They're allowed to do anything they want with it (at least that's how it reads)!

Lesley

Lesley Ruthven
Cataloguing Assistant
Goldsmiths, University of London