Hi Alexandra

I completely agree with you – a ‘communal’ wiki would be a great idea.

See - http://www.joeyanne.co.uk/2012/03/14/collecting-chartership-evidence-using-a-google-form/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+joeyannelibraryanne+%28Joeyanne+Libraryanne%29

For some inspiration.

Anything to make the process more joined up and easier would be great.

Kind regards

Pam

Pam Geldenhuys

E-Resources Co-ordinator

Exeter Health Library

L2/21 - Peninsula Medical School Building

Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Barrack Road

Exeter

EX2 5DW

' 01392 406729