Members and non-members of CILIP are welcome to join us for this celebration of library and information services in the West Midlands, hosted by Coventry University Library (formerly the Members' Day).

In addition to the AGMs for CILIP West Midlands branch and CILIP Career Development Group West Midlands, the event features the following highlights:

Further details including a printable flyer and full programme for the day are available at http://bit.ly/cwminfoday and attached to this email.

If you would like to join us, please book your place using the form at http://bit.ly/bookcwminfoday (£5 for CILIP members, £10 for non-CILIP members) and email it to [log in to unmask].

As usual, we will be tweeting before and during the event, if you want to join in or follow tweets please use the official hashtag #cwminfoday.

*Please note: Refreshments will be provided during the morning break but lunch is not included. We invite you to bring along a packed lunch or use the University or city centre catering facilities and network with us over lunch.