Hi

On our blog we have an RSS feed from Pubmed of staff publications.  Recently it seems to be putting "NaN" in front of the first author on each article.  I started off assuming it was a member of staff but now I've quickly realised that 1 person cannot have co-authored 4 papers on different subjects.  When you check the record in Pubmed the correct first author is listed.

Can anyone tell me why and how I get rid of it? (Kieran I'm sure you can help!)

I've tried running the search again and changing the feed URL but no joy.

If you want to see what I mean go to http://elhtlibraries.blogspot.co.uk and scroll down to ELHT Staff Publications on the left.

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

Sarah Glover
Library Services Officer
Learning Centre Library
Royal Blackburn Hospital
Haslingden Road
Blackburn
BB2 3HH

External dial:  01254 732813
Internal dial:  82813

[cid:image001.gif@01CD06AF.F210C080]Athens - have you remembered your key?

An NHS Athens account unlocks a wealth of journals, e-books, nursing procedures, revision aids and other resources for staff of ELHT.
Did you know that you can use an email address as your Athens user name?  This should make it easier to remember (although you'll still need to remember your password!).  To set up a new account, get a password reminder, or enable the email user name option, go to: https://www.evidence.nhs.uk/nhs-evidence-content/journals-and-databases/about-nhs-athens