I think you should already have the 2 Inspire newsletters from me - the 3rd attachment is an update on consumer health information - some of which is West Midlands specific.

David

From: Greening Sarah [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 March 2012 12:20
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Health Information News March 2012 & HIW 2012

Dear All,

Please find attached the March HI newsletter as well as 2 Inspire newsletters.

**A quick nudge about Health Information Week as quite a few people have been asking – it is 2-8th July. I appreciate that these are increasingly difficult times for planning campaigns like this but there is plenty of free information available either online or in leaflet format or how about asking your local branches of voluntary organisations to have stands in your foyer – I can help you find contacts in your area. Why not look at what others have done previously and see if you can pick out some easy wins – all the information, including reports from previous years is on http://nhslocal.nhs.uk/workforce/equip-information/health-information-week . Let me know how I can help you!

When organisations change name or email formats change, please make sure I know your new contact details so I can update this mailing list.

Thanks very much

Sarah

Regards,

Sarah Greening
Health Information Co-ordinator
NHS West Midlands
St. Chad's Court
213 Hagley Road
Birmingham
B16 9RG
Tel: 0121 695 2227
Email:
[log in to unmask] Twitter: @equipNHS
Website:
www.equip.nhs.uk Quality Health Information for the West Midlands public

NHS East Midlands is part of the NHS Midlands and East cluster of SHAs comprising NHS East Midlands, NHS East of England and NHS West Midlands

This email and any attachment is intended solely for the recipient. Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. All emails are monitored for security reasons. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NHS West Midlands. In the interests of the environment please think carefully before printing this email.

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail