Hello,

It looks as though we are having difficulty receiving email from external sources at WW&L – we have not received email from any external sources since yesterday.

If you need to contact us for any reason, please phone.

Thanks,

Cheryl.

Cheryl Dagnall  BSc (Hons), MA
Trust Library Service Manager
Trust Library Wigan

t.    01942 82 2508
f.    01942 82 2355
e.   [log in to unmask]
w.   www.wwl.nhs.uk

Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
Royal Albert Edward Infirmary
Wigan Lane
, Wigan WN1 2NN

your hospitals, your health, our priority

Please notify the sender immediately if this email appears to have been sent to you by mistake;
Respect the confidentiality of any information you receive from us;
Remember that emails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act;
Let us know straight away if you suspect this email is infected with a virus by ringing 01942 822715 [if outside the UK +44 1942 822715].
(We take all possible steps to ensure that our systems are virus-free but no system is completely secure.)
Please note that the contents of incoming and outgoing emails are automatically scanned for inappropriate content.