Hi Everyone,
Great diiscussion. In a related way, I designed and then tutored a 'Developing the Developers' online workshop for SEDA. It sounds like something similar would be just as useful for this group? It was based on sharing practice and working as a learning community. The flexibility allowed conversations between practitioners from around the world. Just an idea?

Nick

Sent while on the move

Nicholas Bowskill,
Faculty of Education,