Hi folks,

Quick question - can anyone point me in the direction of resources on techniques for revising for maths exams? Not revision exercises or topics, but best practice in revision strategies - memorising formulae, for instance. I'm very conscious that the revision guides we have here are not wholly useful to maths students at present, so looking for some links to offer them.

Thanks,

Kim

Dr Kim Shahabudin, FHEA, Study Adviser, Study Advice & Maths Support

1st floor The Library, Whiteknights, University of Reading, RG6 6AE

( 0118 378 4645 : www.reading.ac.uk/studyadvice twitter: @unirdg_study

Chair, LearnHigher Working Group (ALDinHE), : www.aldinhe.ac.uk

Please note that I now work part-time and am not usually on campus on Mondays and Tuesdays