The Annual General Meeting of the Association for Learning Development in Higher Education (ALDinHE) will take place on Tuesday 3rd April 2012, 13.00-13.45, at the University of Leeds.

This is within the framework of the Annual ALDinHE Conference, which is being held at the University of Leeds at that time. All registered Delegates to the conference are granted Individual Membership of the Association for the year April 2012 to March 2013, and are therefore eligible to attend and vote at the AGM.

Other members of ALDinHE are also invited to attend the AGM. If you intend to do so, please email [log in to unmask] with your intention, quoting your current membership number. Similarly, if you are a current member unable to attend the AGM you may vote on the motion(s) in absentia. Please email [log in to unmask] with your intention, quoting your current membership number.

Documents for the AGM have been posted on the Association's website 14 days in advance of the meeting: http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/index.php?p=6_4 You attention is drawn to the following:

1) There is one motion that will be put to the vote, namely a minor change to the constitution that allows the Steering Group to increase in size over the coming years, in order to ensure sufficient people to take on the growing work of the Association.

2) Ten nominations have been received for membership of the Steering group in 2012/13, and ten posts are available. Therefore since the number of valid nominations is equal to the number of available posts, there will be no need for an election. The AGM will be asked to formally approve the Steering Group membership for 2012/13.

We hope as many members as possible will attend the AGM. We look forward to meeting you and sharing with you our work and our achievements on behalf of the learning development community.

David Bowers
Secretary, ALDinHE

University Campus Suffolk is the trading name of University Campus Suffolk Ltd. Registered in England and Wales, company number: 05078498.

Registered Address: Waterfront Building, Neptune Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1QJ