Hi Kim

I know Peter and Martin have done some work in this area, have a look at
this article ... you'll probably have to glean for most appropriate.

All the best
Chetna

--

All the best
Chetna

---
Ms Chetna Patel FHEA MIMA CMath
Mathematics & Statistics Help Manager
Learning and Teaching Services
University of Sheffield
The Octagon Centre M15-17
Western Bank
Sheffield, S10 2TQ

Tel: (0114) 222 1749
Mob: (0781) 488 4907
Skype ID: chetnaptl

For information and to book appointments: www.shef.ac.uk/mash

*Times Higher Education University of the Year***