Dear all,

A few days ago we  installed top bdiis  emi-bdii-top-1.0.0-1.sl5 and
observed the same bunch of the problems reported about three months ago
under thread "memory issue on top bdii":
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1112&L=lcg-rollout&P=R5552&1=lcg-rollout&9=A&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4

We've got stable working top bdii on our test machines, only after we
increased our ram to 5Gb. I would like to ask is there any place UMD/EMI
wikis etc.  where this, for me sort of requirement, mentioned? I checked
this page http://repository.egi.eu/2011/10/31/bdii-top-1-0-1/ and all
the links to rollout reports and wikis etc., but as usual found the
information only here in rollout list. Thank you for any comments.

Best regards,

Pavel