Dear All,

I must apologise for the problems experienced by UK federation members
today relating to the published federation metadata file. We identified
an issue where some of the federation metadata servers were serving an
expired version of the metadata file. This issue has now been resolved,
but some entities, SPs in particular, may still have cached copies of
the invalid metadata.

We recommend that SPs refresh their metadata straight away, if they
haven't done so since 4pm today (Monday March 12th 2012).

Regards,

Sara Hopkins
UK federation support team
--
Sara Hopkins
Support Team

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.