Hi

Please can you advertise this funded PhD  opportunity around  the ID Research community

Title: The social determinants of incivility: neighbourliness and the experience of independent living for people with learning difficulties

School of Health, Community and Education Studies | Northumbria University

http://www.findaphd.com/API/3_0/API_Projects.aspx?PID=38214&col=333399

regards Su

Dr. Su Shaw

School of Health, Community and Education studies,

Northumbria University

Room G216

Coach Lane campus East

Coach Lane