Hi Chris,

Check the literature surrounding the Macraes shear zone and mine in Otago,
New Zealand, I think it may be a good eample of what you are looking for.
Dave Craw and Doug Mackenzie have published a bounty of papers on this and
other deposits of a similar but smaller-scale nature from around Otago.

Hope this helps.
Sam Ritchie