Hi Simon,

Many congratulations for your book. I have always been engrossed with the
scholarly articles that you have previously published and I am sure that
this book will prove to be yet another feather in your  cap.

Cheers

Dharma

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Simon Harley <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This little message is to shamelessly advertise my new book with Mike
> Johnson -
>
> "Orogenesis: The Making of Mountains"
>
> (MRW Johnson and SL Harley, ISBN:9780521765565)
>
> Published by Cambridge University Press, you will find details at:
> www.cambridge.org/**9780521765565/<http://www.cambridge.org/9780521765565/>
>
> The attached is the cover page - and the book will be available too
> through Amazon in April.
>
> Regards,
>
> Simon

> Simon Harley FRSE
> Professor of Lower Crustal Processes
> Grant Institute of Earth Science
> School of GeoSciences
> University of Edinburgh
> West Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JW
> phone (0044) (0)131 650 4839
> email [log in to unmask]
> ==============================**=========
>

> --

Dr. C V Dharma Rao
*Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit,*
Director-National Intelligence Grid| MHA Govt. Of India | Vigyan Bhavan
Annexe |New Delhi - 110 011 | I N D I A |
email: [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> I
[log in to unmask] I   cell: +91 9811006994 |
This message (including any attachments)is being sent from the office
of MHA and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public,
proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
us immediately by telephone (+91-11-23063035) or return email and (i)
destroy this message if it is a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.