Hello All,

We're looking for Welcomers and Visitor Service Volunteers to join our
Visitor Services Department at The Bishops Palace, Wells.

The Bishops Palace dates from the early 13th Century, has 14 acres of
beautiful gardens and is in the heart of the city of Wells, Somerset.
Home to the Bishops of Bath and Wells for 800 years, we re-opened to the
public in February 2012 with a new restaurant, shop, learning room and
new areas open in the garden.

We are looking forward to a year of continued transformation, that
improves visitor experience and develops a sustainable future for the
palace. This is an exciting time to volunteer at The Bishops Palace and
we would love you to be a part of this!

As a volunteer we will offer you -10% discount in the Palace Shop, Free
entry and 10 half price tickets for friends and family each year,
Volunteer Kitchen, training and development, Social events, support from
the Assistant Visitor Services Manager and Volunteer Co-ordinator,
Volunteer newsletter and Online booking for rotas.

Please take a look at our new website to find out more about us and see
some beautiful pictures!

http://www.bishopspalace.org.uk/

For an informal discussion or an application pack, please contact Anneli
Connold, Volunteer Co-ordinator, on 01749 988111 x202 (Wed - Fri), email
- [log in to unmask] or Sophie Bull, Learning and
Community Manager, on 01749 988111 x 212, email -

Pleas get in touch if you are interested and would like to find out more
about the role.

Best wishes,
Sophie Bull

Sophie Bull

Learning & Community Manager

The Bishop's Palace & Gardens

Wells

Somerset

BA5 2PD

W: www.bishopspalace.org.uk <http://www.bishopspalace.org.uk/>

E: [log in to unmask]

I: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

T: 01749 988111

::Find us on:: Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bishops-Palace-Gardens/206553
149388957>  and Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/Bishops_Palace>

::Help safeguard the gardens at The Bishop's Palace and support our
Winter Appeal <http://www.bishopspalace.org.uk/Winterappeal> ::

::FREE monthly Enewsletter:: Sign up
<http://www.bishopspalace.org.uk/newsletter_subscription_form.php>
today

The Bishop's Palace and Gardens is managed by the Palace Trust,
registered charity number 256356. Palace Enterprises (Wells) Ltd is a
wholly owned subsidiary of the Palace Trust and is a registered company
(number 3031064), registered address The Bishop's Palace, Wells, BA5
2PD.

addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person.