Dear All,

Thanks for the many responses for this enquiry. I now have a very long list of potential consultants to choose from and will be in touch with some of you soon.
As I said in my previous request, I will be favouring those who are closer to Glasgow to reduce the need for additional travel expenses as some of the work will need to take place here, so if you don't hear from me, in the next 2 weeks, you can assume this is the reason why.

Thanks again, though.

Sam