Gemmers

I’m sorry; I know this has been asked a million times before but I’ve spring cleaned my emails.

We are redesigning our art gallery and looking for an art trolley.

Have you seen any inspiring, fun art trolleys?  (Either for sale or in operation at a Gallery.  Ours will have a ‘garage’ – a hole in the wall - for when it isn’t in use).

Many thank yous,

Jo

Josephine Dowding

Guernsey Museums & Galleries

A Division of the Culture and Leisure Department

Guernsey Museum & Art Gallery, Candie Gardens, St Peter Port, GY1 1UG

) DDI            +44 (0) 1481 747264
) Mob          +44 (0) 7839 10 62 84

š  E-mail      [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01CC850F.A1E20690  Find us on Facebook

This e-mail (including attachments) may contain sensitive and/or privileged information.  If received in error, its use by you is not authorised and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately.  E-mails may be subject to error, interference and virus and no liability is accepted for loss or damage however it arises and whether direct or indirect.  Service of legal proceedings by e-mail may not be accepted.

E-mails may be monitored for compliance purposes. All documents are subject to copyright.