Hi - I guess this is an Ubuntu-related install?  in which case  you need to make sure you have all the FSL packages installed.
Cheers.

On 1 Mar 2012, at 20:24, Fan Lam wrote:

Hi,

I am new to FSL and starting to process some resting-state fMRI data.
When I was trying to use MELODICA, it asked me to input a template for registration? I checked online that the MNI template should be in the FSL directory as mentioned in the MELODICA interface. But I found that there is no such a directory as "usr/share/fsl/data/standard" in my fsl directory as default chosen in the MELODICA interface.

Could anyone help me out with this issue? Can I find the data directory somewhere else or can I download the data from somewhere?

Thanks
Fan

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve