De : YUMI MAEDA <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Jeudi 1 mars 2012 23h23
Objet : [FSL] FDR for VBM analysis

hi,
I have a question for FDR correction after VBM analysis.
I got the following method from the archive and applied it to my data.

ttologp -logpout spmT_0001_logps spmT_0001.hdr mask.hdr $dof
fslmaths spmT_0001_logps.nii -exp p1
fdr -i p1 -m mask.hdr -q 0.05

Then I did the following to get the image after FDR.

cdf -p2t fitt <pvalue>  $dof
fslmaths spmT_0001.hdr -thr <tvalue> spmT_0001_fdr

It seems that I only got a positive cluster.

Is this correct ?

thank you.

YUMI

dispose of the e-mail.