Thank you once again! I think that I have run the GLM correctly.

I have one more quick question. Is  there a link or discussion that discusses the statistical analysis of the FSL-VBM data once I have run it through the final step?

I know there are some very useful guides on the tutorial page, but I don't think I am aware of the proper systemic way to approach this step or the files that I need to be paying attention to (and commands)

Thanks again!