Can someone tell me what the screen output means for probtrackx2 (--verbose=1)?  In particular, I don't know how to interpret the lines of the following format:

run
84.0331 90.4158 57.8339
run
93.1025 90.5582 57.1626
run
100.117 90.3825 57.4917

etc...

Can I infer how far along probtrackx2 is from this information?  I am running tracking from larger surface ROIs (~14k seeds) to many target voxels (~15k) and I was hoping to be able to track the progress of probtrackx2 along the way.  But I'm not sure if the output to the screen is useful in this regard.  I thought these values might correspond to seed coordinates, but they don't match up with the surface file or other coordinate files.

Cheers,
Ryan