Does anyone have any comment on why prewhitening would not be recommended for seed analysis?
We are using the Thousand Functional Connectome for our pre-processing and it uses feat_model for orthogonilization and regression
of WM,CSF,WB and motion time-series. It also then calls film_gls with the parameters below.

Are there pros/cons to this method vs. simply using fsl_glm, which is what I have done in the past. I think the results
end up being pretty different, so it seems important. If someone could elaborate on exactly what this film_gls call is doing I would appreciate it,
is it simply prewhitening?

## 7. Get residuals
echo "Running film to get residuals"
film_gls -rn ${nuisance_dir}/stats -noest -sa -ms 5 ${func_dir}/${rest}_pp.nii.gz ${nuisance_dir}/nuisance.mat ${minVal}

Chris