Thanks a lot.

Herve

-----Message d'origine-----
De : FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Matthew Webster
Envoyé : vendredi 23 mars 2012 15:48
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: [FSL] atlasquery tractography

Hello Herve,
                      The number's should be the percentage of the mask that corresponds to the structure(s) in question, taking into account the probabilistic nature of the atlas and are not guaranteed to add up to 100%. For example I made a small mask covering part of the Frontal and Pariteal lobes and used the MNI Structural Atlas to generate:

atlasquery -a "MNI Structural Atlas" -m mask.nii.gz Frontal Lobe:17.9456 Parietal Lobe:8.62585

Hope this helps

Matthew