Currently I am clear as far as extracting the Res4D image normalising this (with the appropriate brain mask) and extracting the seed time series for the VOI. I have checked these stages and everything looks okay. It is when I put the normalised Res4D image and the selected ts as an EV back into FEAT that I'm confused. What should be on and off in the settings. For example in Pre-stats I do not select Motion Correction or Slice Timing but do select BET brain extraction; In Stats I have Pre-whitening selected, put in the ts as an EV but have Motion Parameters deselected; I leave Post Stats at their defaults. Does this sound a reasonable setup?

David