From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Matt Glasser
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] not so nifti

This is an Ubuntu FSL distribution bug where /etc/fsl/fsl.sh (FSL's
config
file) does not get sourced before launching FSLView from the launch
panel
(even if you have it properly set up in your .bashrc/.bash_profile.  If
you
launch FSLView from a terminal window you won't have this problem.  To
work
around it, you could modify the shortcut to point to a wrapper script
that
contains:

. /etc/fsl/fsl.sh

prior to launching fslview, and then your preferences will be respected.

Peace,

Matt.