Hi All ......just pondering on LED lighting in classrooms and wondered if there is anyone out there in the London area that have fitted these into classrooms and would kindly allow me to come along and have a look at? It's very difficult to see the full impact on singular units in my office?

Regards

Nigel

Nigel Harris

Buildings & Site Services Manager
Sir George Monoux College
190 Chingford Road
Walthamstow
LONDON
E17 5AA

Tel: 0208 523 3544 ext 3422
Fax: 0208 498 2443
Email: [log in to unmask]

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to inform the sender and to delete the e-mail immediately. The opinions and views expressed in this e-mail may be personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views or policies of Sir George Monoux College.
This email has been scanned for viruses and unwanted content by the Email Protection Agency (http://www.epagency.net)