Just a general thanks to the many colleagues who supplied me with names of contractors – too many to reply individually!!

From: FE Estates and Facilities Managers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Jeffreys
Sent: 12 March 2012 13:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Building contractors in Yorkshire/North East

Dear Colleague

We are struggling to find decent contractors to carry out construction / refurbishment work in our area. The one we’d regularly used went into liquidation and a local firm we used recently has not proven to be very good at planning and managing sub-contractors. The type of projects we do usually don’t interest the larger firms, but are a bit too much for some of the smaller local builders – projects tend to range between £200k and £1m. Any suggestions from Colleges in the Yorkshire, North East area (or even a little further afield), would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Linda

Linda Jeffreys

Director of Resources