Dear Colleague
We are struggling to find decent contractors to carry out construction / refurbishment work in our area. The one we’d regularly used went into liquidation and a local firm we used recently has not proven to be very good at planning and managing sub-contractors. The type of projects we do usually don’t interest the larger firms, but are a bit too much for some of the smaller local builders – projects tend to range between £200k and £1m. Any suggestions from Colleges in the Yorkshire, North East area (or even a little further afield), would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Linda

Linda Jeffreys
Director of Resources