Is it just us or is anyone else having problems with online tests this
morning?

There was some reference to the Surpass Server and before I shout at our
IT team I need to know that it's just us.

Thanks.

Martin Laverick

Head of Division, Examinations Manager

Harlow College, Velizy Avenue, Harlow CM20 3LH

Telephone (01279) 868238

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Harlow College.
Please delete this and contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email has been scanned for viruses.