Sent: 29 March 2012 10:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Over 6 hours of exams

Hi all

I just wondered what you do when you get students who have over 6 hours of exams on one day? Do you feel obliged to offer them the chance to do one the next day or do you timetable them all on the same day and see if they query it?

The JCQ guidelines are vague and say that candidates may be able to sit one exam the following morning but is this at our discretion? We have 15 students with 6 ¼ hours of exams on Friday 18th May, which means the ‘next day’ will be a Saturday!

Many thanks

Sarah

Sarah Thompson

Examinations Manager

King Edward VI College, Stourbridge

Email: [log in to unmask]

Extension: 221

Direct dial: 01384 398121

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of King Edward VI College
Stourbridge. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and
we request that you do not disseminate, forward, print, or
copy this email. If you have received this
email in error please notify King Edward VI College
Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1TD, UK on +44-(0) 1384 398100.

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Brockenhurst College, and their directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary. .

2006 www.brock.ac.uk