Dear members,

Forwarded on behalf of Dawn Wood: PC3 Curriculum Design Project:

The JISC-funded Personalised Curriculum Creation through Coaching (PC3) project has been exploring the use of coaching to support student learning and curriculum design for the past three and a half years. We now invite you to join us at our closing mini-conference, on 31st May 2012, (Lewis Jones Suite, Carnegie Stadium, Leeds) to find out what we have been doing and how coaching can help your own teaching and curriculum design.

We will be launching our Coaching to Learn toolkit, hosted by the JISC InfoNet, and containing resources, case studies and guidance for institutions, course teams, academics and students who want to make use of coaching themselves. Be among the first to get access to this new, open resource.

The day is free to attend and open to both staff and students. However, to ensure a lively, interactive day, places are limited so please reserve yours early to avoid disappointment.

Full details and an agenda can be found on the project blog: http://pc3project.wordpress.com/pc3-events/

If you would like to attend please complete the following form: http://tinyurl.com/coachingtolearn

Please feel free to distribute to those who would be interested.

If you have any queries please contact Dawn Wood ([log in to unmask])

Dawn Wood

Research Officer

PC3 project

Leeds Metropolitan University