Janet Hughes at university of Dundee did this several years ago for computing students
I think they were all on a website you could see.

excuse typos as sent from mobile
--
cheers,

Bruce

Tracey White <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I am intending to do some video podcasts with employers for our students at Middlesex Business School. I wondered if anyone had done something similar and had any learning/ experiences I could draw upon. I have devised some questions below, but would welcome any feedback / input.

1.     Introduction to self and organisation

2.     What’s important to your organisation when recruiting new graduates / staff?

3.     What are the employability skills and capabilities which are important to you as an organisation?

4.     What qualities are you looking for in a graduate/your employees?

5.     What advice would you give to students to make the most of their time at university to enhance their employability?

6.     In the current climate what can students be doing to engage with the current job market?

7.     What makes an application stand out from the crowd leading you to shortlist an applicant for interview?

8.     What are you looking for during interviews and what would be your advice on how to prepare for interviews?

9.      Any top tips?

Regards,

Tracey

Tracey White

BA (HONS) PG CERT, MA, FHEA

Teaching Fellow

Senior Lecturer Accreditation and Work Based Learning

Programme Leader HE Cert Management Practice

Business School

Middlesex University

Williams Building

The Burroughs