Dear James,

could you please give me a few points for my better understanding of the issue you are working on.
Why are you elevating the English language to a ultimate prerequisit for writing articles (I assume scientific ones) in English.

I would appreciate a note from you very much since I am teaching scientific writing at university
and for the pharmaceutical industry.
My lectures and seminars are in English but that is the only connection to this language
because good scientific writing comes from good scientific thinking and not from English speaking.

I look forward to your communication on your project.

Kind regards

Diana

Diana A. Taylor

PhD Nuclear Physics (Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden) & MSc in Pharmaceutical Information Management (London)
- Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech, Russia, UK, South Africa  & USA

Member DIA & EMWA - english - german - russian - polish - bulgarian
For a quick glance: http://about.me/healthywords
For more details: http://healthywords.wordpress.com
For latest news: http://twitter.com/HEALTHYWORDS
since 2000: Conference Speaker, University Lecturer, Workshop Leader, Author, Mentor...
* pharmaceutical training institute uk * uniklinikum heidelberg * mentorinnennetzwerk biozentrum uni frankfurt am main * institute for international research frankfurt am main * phocus basel * international Max Planck research school frankfurt am main * drug information association * marcus evans conferences berlin * tectum publishers marburg * PAREXEL Akademie berlin * informa life sciences london * charité  universitätsmedizin berlin * uni mainz * berliner-seminare * tshwane university of technology * university of the orange free state south africa * university of south africa unisa * university of pretoria * university of wales uk *american university bulgaria *