As Jerome Bickenbach has not followed the highest standards when interpreting the CRPD regarding personal autonomy and equality, I question the value of his perspective on the human rights model of disability.  What is the human rights model if it amounts to a way for non-disabled professors to tinker with the status quo to make it appear acceptable?

Tina Minkowitz, Esq.
Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
www.chrusp.org

International Representative
World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
www.wnusp.net