Human rights according to whom? When you speak of human rights, we are
talking about a wide range of socially negotiable perceptions on what
constitutes "human rights."

--
Thomas P. Horejes, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

"When others speak for you, you lose."
-Ed Roberts

"I am myself plus my circumstance and if I do not save it, I cannot
save myself."
- Jose Ortega Y Gasset (Meditations on Quixote, 1914).

Please consider the trees and environment before printing this email. Go green.