Regarding dcterms:creator/schema:author, there is a use case that I'm struggling with related to authority control. Here's how I currently have it modeled:

<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/673595> a scheme:Book;
	schema:name "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance: an inquiry into values" ;
	schema:author <http://viaf.org/viaf/78757182> .

<http://viaf.org/viaf/78757182> a schema:Person ;
	schema:name "Pirsig, Robert M.";
	madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority <http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83231586> .

<http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83231586> a skos:Concept ;
	skos:inScheme <http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names> .

The same issue exists for dcterms:subject/schema:about as well as several others.

I'm not keen on using madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority, but there is no inverse property for foaf:focus (or anything remotely similar in the schema.org vocabulary. I realize that "authority control" is probably beyond the interest of the schema.org vocabulary, but still I would like to reuse as much as possible.

Jeff