The Information and Records Management Society is pleased to announce that the full programme for the IRMS Conference 2012, taking place from Sunday 27th to Tuesday 29th May 2012 in Brighton, is now available to view online at www.irmsconference.org.uk. This year's 15th Annual Conference is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet, with the key themes focussing around "Information Governance, Security and Law" and "Head in the Cloud, Boxes in the Basement", main Plenary Sessions with key thought leaders in the profession and breakout sessions with a mix of formats – panel sessions, debates and collaborative workshops.

We have also decided to extend the early bird booking deadline to give you more time to book your conference place at a fantastic discount rate. The new early bird booking deadline is now Monday 19th March, so make sure you secure your place before then and save up to £70 off the full rate!

Our keynote speakers for Conference 2012 are:

- Dr. Victoria Lemieux, Director of the Centre for the Investigation of Financial Electronic Records

- Dave Snowden, Chief Scientific Officer of Cognitive Edge

- Julie McLeod, Head of Research, Information and Communication Management at Northumbria University

- Oliver Morley, Chief Executive of The National, Keeper of Public Records and Historic Manuscripts Commissioner

LATEST NEWS - Supplier Showcases Revealed

We are excited to be working alongside a number of companies to provide you with engaging and informative content for this year's Supplier Showcases.

Our Gold Sponsor, Iron Mountain, will be opening the Supplier Showcases on Monday morning with their talk, entitled "Beyond Cyber Threat. What are the key information risks for businesses in 2012?".  Box-it, our Silver Sponsor, will also lead a showcase on Monday afternoon, with their session: "Out of the Box, Into the Cloud".

Other Supplier Showcases include:

"Boxing Clever – Lessons in Outsourcing File Storage"; TNT

"It's Time for Metadata"; Synercon

"File Migration to the Cloud: Know What You're Letting Yourself in For!"; Venture Information Management

"Case Management: Putting Records Management at the Heart of Business Processes"; K2

FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR NON-MEMBER DELEGATES

We are delighted to be able to include one year's membership of the IRMS free of charge for all delegates registering as a Non-Member. As a member, you will be presented with great opportunities to network through our IRMS Groups, receive copies of the IRMS Bulletin (bi-monthly) and have access to the Member Area of the IRMS website.

CONNECT WITH US

We have an ever-growing network of followers, subscribers and fans over our Conference Twitter account, Facebook page and blog.  We are always looking for new contributions and engagement on our social media platforms, and we look forward to welcoming you to our online community! We often post updates to our social media sites before they are revealed on the website, so join us for conference exclusives.

Twitter - www.twitter.com/irmsconference

Facebook - www.facebook.com/IRMSConference

For more information and to book your place, visit www.irmsconference.org.uk

Apologies for cross-posting

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by Invicta Storage Systems Limited, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Invicta Storage Systems Limited. It is the responsibility of the recipient to check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Invicta Storage Systems Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This e-mail and any attachments may not be copied or forwarded without the express permission of Invicta Storage Systems Limited. In the event of any unauthorised copying or forwarding, the recipient will be required to indemnify Invicta Storage Systems Limited against any claim for loss or damage caused by any viruses or otherwise.

Invicta Storage Systems Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 1972854. Registered Office: 7-9 Hawley Square, Margate, Kent, CT9 1PF, United Kingdom.

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]