From: John Brannigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 5 March 2012 18:00
Subject: Over the Irish Sea Symposium

Dear all,
Please find attached the provisional schedule for the 'Over the Irish Sea'
symposium for April 26-27, and also a poster advertising the event. I would
be grateful if you would send the poster to anyone interested in attending.
Due to limited space at the venue, it is advisable for anyone else
interested in attending to email me to book a place. I'm looking forward to
seeing you all at the symposium in April. If you need advice about booking
accommodation, please get in touch. The venue is Newman House on St
Stephen's Green, in the city centre, so there are plenty of options for
accommodation.
Best wishes for now,
John

Dr John Brannigan