From: Fortran 90 List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colin Watters
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: fortran iv

I have a copy of McCracken.

I too used a library copy of this book as my first reference in a Fortran undergrad course in 1972. The copy I now have was purchased from Amazon last August (it cost £2.78, with p&p free). I can loan it to you if you like, but first, I want you to justify to everyone why teaching such archaic junk really is A Good Idea.

Kind regards

Qolin

+44 777 182 5542

P.S. Amazon has more copies, starting at £0.01 plus £2.80 P&P, and going up to £77.67...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0471582816/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&condition=all