I'm also a lurking non-Twitter user.

I'm Christina Claridge, I work at Warwick University.  We have a dedicated team here to manage the library's social media, and I think that the customer-facing parts (such as Academic Services) use social media more than the other parts.

An informal discussion among us Cataloguers shows that two use Twitter, one social, one professional.

-----Original Message-----
From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of C.J. Carty
Sent: 28 March 2012 11:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] anyone not on Twitter out there?

I'd be really interested if any non-Twitter users were lurking in the e-forum today, seems we're a mainly Twitter-friendly crowd so far.

I've only had a smartphone for 6 months, so did used to tweet only from the computer. The phone has made a huge difference and is why I now use Twitter for preference over RSS feeds or even email.

Celine

--
Céline Carty
English Cataloguing