From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Esther Arens
Sent: 29 March 2012 11:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Fwd: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Day 1 summary of discussions

Obviously, I'm all for controlled vocabularies but it could be argued that with enough critical mass the most common, widely used terms will persist. Quite like the not professionally controlled way (at least not in the traditional sense) Wikipedia keeps it standards. And we professionals might learn how our users would like to call things...

Esther (playing devil's advocate)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------