From: Patel, Pryank <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ipap_ass.py macro
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2012, 9:00 PM

Hi all,
Apologies for the confusion I may have caused, partly due to my own mixup between the ipap_ass and RDCCalculatior macros! With the ipap_ass macro, after I sent the original email in 2009, I took Graeme Ball's original macro and modified it to work for v2 Analysis. I also added some extra code which printed out the dipolar coupling in the shell. This was because I had a couple of issues with the RDCCalculator macro at the time. I should have posted the modifications at the time - I apologise for not doing so.

I've attached the modifications to the original ipap_ass macro that Rasmus said had to be made in the attached file called ipap_ass2.py. The modification only has to be made in 3 lines, as far as I can see. I could send the other macro I made, which prints the RDC value in the shell, but I also think the RDCCalculator macro should suffice (if anyone wants the other macro, please email me).

Best wishes,
Pryank