Hi Wayne/All,
That's right. I thought about going through the ipap_ass macro and try to fix/update it, but I never got around to it. I then managed to get hold of a perl script from Andy Herbert (thanks Andy) which takes a ccpn peak list (right-click and export from the peak table) and calculates RDC's given the spectrometer frequency. It's slightly buggy though, and you have to hardcode a couple of parameters in the script before you use it (although it can be coded to accept it on the command line) but until I/anyone else has the chance to go through the ipap_ass macro it may do...

Best wishes,
Pryank