Dear Claudia,

In general terms it is clear what happened. The Window somehow got into an
illegal state and was saved in it. Now the project cannot open, because
the data are not in a legal state.

The simplest fix is probably to move away the files in
projDir/ccpnmr/Analysis and projDir/ccpnmr/NameMapping, and then opening
your project again. If you have a backup version of those files, you could
copy them in instead, otherwise you have to create your windows again.
Either way your actual data remain safe. This is not 100% guaranteed to
work, but it should.

In principle one could try to edit the xml file in
projDir/ccpnmr/Analysis and fix it that way. That is for experts, though.
If the other fix does not work, could you tar up your project (without
spectra) and send it to me?

All the best,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002